Welcome!

Hi Guys!

Today is the day. I have finally put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and I'm going to begin my blog. I think it's positive to have an outlet in your life where you can express yourself this could be in any way; painting, a blog or baking as long as it means you!

Before I started this blog I found a stress relief in colouring. Although it's common belief that colouring is for children, personally I find it very relaxing and can always be found doing it. As a "keen colourer" I would recommend it to everyone. To give it more structuring I use books full of patterns and scenes as I cannot draw to save my life so to start from scratch would be a lot of hassle and quite stressful, however, if you are artistic this may be a way to extend a project and have a more personal piece. For anyone who is interested in this also or just wants to give it a go I adore Johanna Basford colouring books so would highly recommend them. These specific ones are suitable for many media uses so if you are more into painting these books work too!



The point in all of this is really just to say welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it as I certainly enjoy writing it. These blogs will focus on lifestyle with at least one upload each week varying from craft, personal experiences and also beauty.

See you soon!

Comments